Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Book of Revelation Bible Study


I realize this topic has little to do with gardening. You won't find any tidbits about planting, pruning or the like. I wanted to showcase the Bible study I am leading.

I've talked in other posts about The Resistance, which is a ministry based in Northeast Ohio. I am one of the Directors of the ministry, I head up the teaching teams and studies.

I've been hosting an in depth study of the Book of Revelation for a couple months and thought maybe others would be interested in following along.

We post each weeks notes and audio podcasts of the meeting on our web-site. You can view the notes at Resistance - Revelation Bible Study . Just click the link and it will take you to the page.

This is the core of our ministry, spreading the kingdom through non-traditional means. We have not been called to start a new church, rather, we follow the example of the Acts church.

I hope you will be challenged and encouraged by this study. It is a broad study covering lots of scripture, such study is necessary to understand the eschatology of Revelation.

2 comments: